The information on this website is provided for general information purposes only and is not meant as professional advice. Please review the full Terms and Conditions. If you require specific advice on any issue please contact us directly.
Code of Conduct
- Participants should be ready for a classroom environment well rested and alert.
- There will be no consumption of drugs or alcohol at anytime including scheduled breaks/lunch times.
- Behavior policy Zero tolerance for violence and or threats towards other participants or instructors.
- Participants must be present during all courses.
- Cell phone policy please do one of the following: mute, mute & vibrate, no cell phone usage while participating in class at any time.
- We understand that life happens and participants may be running late, a phone call or text message can be sent to make the instructor aware. Please note that once the course has begun, no participant will be able to join and a re-scheduling will be necessary.
- Once the course has started, no participant will be allowed into the classroom.
- Late participants may reschedule within 60 days, free of charge – otherwise full course fees will apply.
- No show participants may also reschedule within 60 days, free of cost – otherwise full course fees will apply.
- Enter Site Safety Inc. will not sell or disclose any participant or corporate client information to any third party.
Enter Site Safety Inc. requires a minimum of 24 hours for all cancellations. This applies to both the instructors of Enter Site Safety Inc. & participants. In the case that a Enter Site Safety Inc. instructor is unable to deliver the course, participants will be given a minimum of 24 hours advance notice. Note: During booking process, be sure to fill in all contact details accurately for us to comply with this policy.
Any participants who cancel a course within the 24 hour required cancellation period will receive the following options:
- The opportunity to re-schedule within 60 days, free of charge at the company and or participants’ leisure.
- Not be invoiced: if the course has been pre-paid a refund will be issued less administration fee 4%
Company Invoicing – Enter Site Safety Inc. invoices for businesses can be paid by purchase order, credit card or debit/credit card. Invoices will be paid according to the terms agreed upon in the registration contract.
- Any outstanding invoice past the agreed upon terms of payment will be charged a late fee of 2% of total invoice, per month.
Individual Participant Invoicing – Enter Site Safety Inc. invoices for individuals can be obtained after the payment method is completed via booking online. A download link is provided for your invoice.