Common Safety Orientation-call for bookings
The Common Safety Orientation (CSO) is intended for new workers in the oil and gas industry. With content that is driven and endorsed by industry, the CSO provides consistent safety messaging that clearly explains safe work practices and eliminates the need for redundant general orientation training.
- Personal accountability for a safe work environment
- Arriving ready to work
- Major hazards in the oil and gas industry
- The Life Saving Rules
- Work-site maintenance
- Emergency preparedness and response procedures
- Reporting incidents and near misses
- Safe work communications
- Contributing to a respectful workplace
Picture ID required to take the course.
With CSO launching Nov 1/18, the following courses will no longer be offered after Dec 31/18: BSO, EGSO, PST.
A final test score of at least 80% is required to pass/receive certification.
The 4-hour classroom version will only be available through our Authorized Training Providers (ATPs) and Certified Instructors.