H2S Alive Blended Renewal/Assessment H2S-01b
DESIGNED FOR – Learn to work safely in and around Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) environments
Upon successful completion of the online theory exam with a minimum score of 70%, students will be eligible to complete the skills assessment through 4Sight Safety Training Centre. Successful completion of the skills assessment will result in a Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years. Should a student be unsuccessful in either the online theory or skills assessment, they will be required to attend classroom delivery of H2S Alive to achieve their certification.
- Students must complete all elements of the H2S Alive online blended learning in full. Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed
- Only students with a current H2S Alive certificate may register for the H2S Alive Blended Renewal.
- Participants must be able to put on a mask and breathe under air.
- Participants must be able to participate in rescue drag techniques.
- For the skills assessment, basic literacy and understanding in the language the course is being taught is required. Students should wear sturdy footwear and clothing compatible with the activity and movement associated with rescue techniques and donning/doffing of an SCBA.
Upon successful completion of the written exam with a minimum score of 70% and required practical skills assessment you will receive a Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years.
Call 780-533-5777 to Schedule an Assessment
- 8:am - 4:30pm